Monday, November 8, 2010

100th post!

Good morning to you all and thank you for reading this. Here at Rites we've managed to hold it together for 100 posts and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for reading our drivel, or at least mine. The time we've been doing this has brought changes to all of our lives and we've all changed armies, except for dramatt but he will be playing the new Dark Eldar. I've gone away from Tau to Eldar while Ishmael has gone from Chaos to Tau to Khador in Warmachine. Loki has gone from one chapter of the sons of Dorn to another. Dramatt is going from his sparkly vampires to the sex drugs and sadism of Dark Eldar.

I know that Loki has been pulling a lot more than his share of the weight around here due to Ishmael and I having plenty of work for the university. While I apologize for not being able to post more, I've needed the time for things that are more important to me. While we've all had changes in our personal and gaming lives, our love for the game and our appreciation of you, our readers has not diminished. We hope to be able to bring you more witty and informed commentary on our favorite games in the future.

2 comments: