Thursday, October 25, 2012

A new contributor!

Hello Wartrukkers!

I'm new to contributing to this blog, but I've been around, lurking in the Eye of Terror, waiting for a good time to strike...err..get more involved. Most of you know me as the tournament organizer in Bloomington, but for those of you who don't...well, that's where you're most likely going to run into me! I've been involved in the hobby for about 15 years, and have sort of done it all at this point. I've been a serious tournament player, and won a great deal of events. I've won an honorable mention in Golden Daemon. But I've found that casual gaming is much more my thing, so most of my games these days are pickup games and things with the local escalation league, which we run to introduce new players to the game and encourage a casual gaming group. Ultimately, though, I paint a whole heck of a lot more than I play these days-- and the fruits of that are what I'm going to bring to those of you who read this blog. Expect to see a hobby article from me at least weekly!

-The Son of Horus

No comments:

Post a Comment